Pinpoint's unique technology gives you a powerful competitive edge.
Pinpoint offers several valuable advantages over conventional approaches to people predictions:
Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® rankings can outperform behavioral approaches by over 300%. Why? Because our models leverage the raw psychological signal motivating human behavior, allowing you to make forward-looking people predictions.
Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® AI generates psychometric engagement models for the categories of individuals in your CRM whose actions are most important to your business. You’ll have dozens of granular insights into who’s taking specific actions and why, allowing you to reduce risks and increase positive outcomes.
Pinpoint’s Engine allows you to rank your CRM, as well as 240 million persons in the population, in order of each individual’s probability of taking a given action. Our percentile-based Thinkalike® rankings provide you with greater transparency and control over your people analytics.
Strategic Industry Applications
Pinpoint’s next-generation people prediction engine can dramatically improve your understanding of employees for best job fit, risk mitigation, and long-term retention.
Pinpoint’s highly accurate individual-level modeling reduces risks and enables actionable and profitable new strategies.
New health-related insights into human behavior, and how they are driven by individual psychological differences, are now possible with Pinpoint’s technology.
Please select your vertical, describe your use case, and we’ll be in touch soon.
What is psychometrics?
Why use psychometrics over other data?
What’s the difference between psychographics and psychometrics?
- Our psychometrics measure each individual’s personality traits, modeling real individuals rather than categorizing people into assumptive buckets where everyone is supposedly the same. Empirically derived personality dimensions are normally distributed (like height, weight, and blood pressure), so we model them continuously as well. This answers questions like, “Exactly how Conscientious is one individual compared with another?”
- Unlike psychographic personas, our data are based on 70 years of psychometric research. Pinpoint models personality traits that are deeply rooted in the human constitution; this means we measure traits that have a substantial heritable component, which can be used to compare people everywhere. We use the statistical branch of psychometrics to clean and validate our data.
What do you mean by individual-level modeling?
Unlike any other data used to make people predictions, Pinpoint’s advanced Machine Learning algorithms model human individuality – the psychological traits that are the root cause of why each person has different perceptions and behaviors. Our Engine generates hundreds of millions of models that quantify each individual’s psychological traits on continuous scales. This is done in an entirely data-driven way that involves no human assumptions. Pinpoint models each person in dozens of dimensions. And each user is like a combination lock with dozens of dials – totally unique. We have achieved the first true Segment of One, for each of our 240 million person-based IDs. Pinpoint’s algorithms evaluate each user’s probability of engagement on an individual basis, based on interpretable traits, so that you’ll understand what’s driving business-critical behaviors.
How can Pinpoint maintain user privacy?
Information about Privacy
Pinpoint provides the industry’s first privacy-safe psychometrics for our partners and their users:
- Our patent-pending modeling method is the only technology that can generate individual-level psychometric models of digital populations with user pseudonymization.
- Our psychometric models are linked only to pseudonymous user IDs; psychometric data are not linked to actual personally identifiable real names.
- Our psychometric models remain on our cloud-based platform. We do not share user-level psychometric models with partners, customers, or any other third party; rather, we use these models internally to optimize audiences and to generate aggregate insights.